Silence

I'd like to say that I love you and I wanted to try, I promise it will be nice
And I do believe we deserve a chance to be happy together. I changed; I'd like to show you
Come, I promise no questions, Only love and happiness
The way you know we can make it. I'll offer you my all

Then, it comes to me you're in pain. And I realized I’m no longer your friend
But what you give to me?
Silence
I'm finally happy with myself and I'd like to share it with you
But I guess it's time to find someone new

You were such a man
Be a man and do something
Count on me
I'll be fine, just give me time

Life is almost great
I'm feeling free, full of projects, It is just missing you
If you only accepted me to talk to you...

I'm not enjoying the silence, as Depeche Mode would disagree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYOum2rhTbA