Il Terzo Giro



09.19 - Priceless

Earth could be completing its third spin around love. Something happened. Something I don't wanna talk about. I know what I miss, and I'm glad I could meet your truth.

I confess, I like to feel angry for realizing you're right, I'd go home if there were enough heat in your Supernova. See the cat, understand the differences, value the treasures. By the way, change the route, I'd surely go further and deeper in sky, on you. That would be a memorable journey, worth to restart the spin and go on, happiness as a final destination.

I wish I hadn't written this log. Impossible. I gave a mug to compensate birthdays I didn't know you. You drank then the Milky Way and we traveled through darkness. I compromised being supportive no matter what, so we cried and hugged, at a huge bucket. I had feelings, and they will never die.

I could be the one to make you feel that way. I celebrate for the past, curse the terrible year and hope good winds come to blow 4-year-old candies, once the three ones were kidnapped by someone who disbelieved love. A feeling that can never fade away.

Please please please, let me get I want. I know how to take you there. The eyes can be the same, but personality and spaceship are brand new.